Monday, December 29, 2008

First Day - Sabah

Here i come, Sabah! Alright, i know i've been pending this post quite sometime. Well, i sincerely apologise here. Supposingly i was thinking lot of words to type in here but i think you all would prefer to see my picture more than reading my words. Is it? Don't lie. I know you are. Alright! Alright! I will post pictures and add in some words. Okay? (Actually im lazy to type much) (*giggle*)

Before starting, the main character in the pictures mostly would be me, my mum, my sis, my bro-in-law,my nephew and my niece. The supporting character would be the background, the tourist driver and the tourist guide. Hehe.
First day, where im heading to in the morning?


Enough with the pictures? Now my turn to tell my story here. Don't worry. I will make it short cut. Easy for you, easy for me! ^-^

1st picture - Blur? Sorryyy~~~ My handphone was a lousy phone so wouldn't get a nice picture of that. That time was about 7am and i was in my big brother taxi heading to LCCT terminal.

2nd picture - Aeroplane! Yea..i know. Airasia. Do i need speak much here? I guess better not.

3rd picture - Saw the yellow 'thin' line there? AK 5104, Kota Kinabalu, Depart @ 9.25am. Stop complaining! i know the line is small. Sorry edit that in a rush. Hope for your consideration. hehe.

4th picture - Camwhoring with my mum and my niece at the airport. Cameraman is my nephew. Where is my sister and bro-in-law? Erm....i forgot where do i save the picture to. But never mind, that picture wasn't pretty. Later, you would saw my sister and bro-in-law, no worries. Haha.

Before i start saying about the 5th pictures, i got to say something serious here. Inside the aeroplane i wanna to take pictures of the sky and the people inside. Maybe my sit or anything that caught my eye. But guess what? All of us was too 'clever' i think. We all put the camera inside the luggage! INSIDE THE LUGGAGE? Yea...Don't know we all are too 'happy' for the vacation or we slip our mind that we need that camera to take pictures or ANYTHING! Alright! Laugh out all you can, if you want. Im prepare to be the laughing stock here. But never mind, we got HANDPHONE. Ah-huh! In the end, we didn't take any as well. -swt-

5th picture - Actually i was trying to take the Mount Kinabalu but too bad. The weather wasn't going to cooperate with us. Lot of haze there, right? Yea..it is..

6th picture - Our resort. Ceyln Resort. Before we get there, we need about 2 hour drive from the town.

7th picture - My room. It is clean and nice. It is speechless.....

Below was 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th pictures.





8th picture - Ta da!!! My sister! Where is my bro-in-law? Somewhere near there. Is just he didn't in the pictures. Haha.

9th picture - My nephew, my mum and the touris guide, Irene. Was camwhoring while before our dinner starts. hehe.

10th picture - Our steamboat food. There everything is HALAL so NO PORK! NO PORK! I don't want either cos will fat if i eat more. Hehe.

11th picture - While sitting and eating my dinner, i saw a room written 'GAME ROOM' I suppose that for us too. So we sang Karaoke. You know how much for the K? RM5 per night. Worth right? But their Karaoke was damn worse. The worse karaoke session that i ever had. YuckS~~~

12th picture - Saw the small small dot at the ceiling? Well, that is butterfly though. When i saw one is beautiful. But when you saw this bunch appear in front of you. Is SCARY though.
13th picture - The biggest butterflies among them all.
Are you all wondering now im missing out afternoon journey? Well, we went some of the Muzium of Sabah and some old heritage places which i can't take any pictures. Too bad, right? Yea, i feel the same as well. But the government just want to protect their precious asset there where is the only thing they can attract the tourist to visit. What history thing? Erm...could say some old and dusty plates, coins, animal bones, vase from China, the aborigines custom clothes and tools and etc. Had you all seen the National Geography program or magazines about the heritage places which shooting lot of the history tools, ship and custom clothes? All that kind of things?Well, some sort of that type of things i saw at the Muzium of Sabah.
Okay, That's all for the 1st day. Besides all that ive mention, mostly our time was in the small van. Because going to the resort was taking the most time during the journey. So inside the van we could only either chit chatting or maybe some were listening MP3 or was sleeping. Me? Sleeping. Was too tired already. ^-^
Alright! That's all for today. Will be updating the Second day soon. Stay tune if you want to see more pictures!!!
Maye

No comments: