Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chicken & Elephant in Rainbow Color?

Have you all seen before a chicken and elephant in rainbow color? Now, check it out!




Hahahaha....alright..Don't punch me first! I didn't say i saw the real chicken and elephant in rainbow color isn't it? Let me finish my story k?

That day i was sitting in the revision class and sitting beside me was my coursemate. Taking out our notes and ready for the lecture. My attention was caught to a book written "Kindergarden Colouring Book" I was wondering what my coursemate bringing the book together? In the exam is not ask you to colour though!! Hahaha...
Alright, here's the interesting part! I thought i could found some nice colouring picture, maybe. But there was two really outstanding! That was the chicken and the elephant! (There are others color into rainbow color but that two was the complete coloring)

The colouring was done by her son. I think around 4-5years old. I had ask her the reason why her son color the chicken and the elephant in rainbow color. She said she did ask her son the same question from me. He just give a short and confidence answer was "I don't want be the same as others. I want special". From that words and the picture i can read that this little boy world is full of interesting thing contain in his mind. No burden and no worries. In his future life won't be only a flat line and it will definitely special than anyone else. It sure have lot of wonderful happen thing. With him around, happy is there. Is an active boy. Woo...since when i become the fortune teller huh? Maybe picture teller (sense future by reading picture) not fortune teller. Haha.

Children worlds won't last forever! All of us would grow up one day! Everyone had different memories when we was a kid. So what was yours? Had you been colouring just like the boy that i was just mention? ^-^

Maye

No comments: