Saturday, December 6, 2008

A thing that must do after exam!!!!

As you all know, im just free from pressure and tension. And there is always one thing that i need to do after my exam. That is CLEANING ROOM. Before my exam, my room would definitely full with books and messy. So if i still didn't clean up, my 'M16' is waiting to shoot me. M16!! You don't know? My mother nagging and scolding is as fast and sharp as the M16. Haha.


As i was cleaning, I only realise something.


First, Women's Weekly magazine.I seldom buy this magazine! That time i was boring and got nothing to read in the bus so i bought it.
Second, Female magazine! (Two down there is the freebies from Female magazine)This is one of my favourite magazine where lot of wearing and make up tips. Oh..you know gals right?
Third, is my upmost favourite magazine Cleo. Love reading it especially the cover story part. Sometimes there is true story about gals stuff and could learn something there.
Fourth, is the freebies magazine. Sometimes these freebies magazine insert inside the Cleo magazine. Sometimes i took it at the shopping centre where they sell shoes or clothes. Love to keep all that. Cos i can learn how to match up my clothes. Free courses though. Haha.
Now i only realise how much i had spend on those magazine. RM5.60 for the Women's Weekly magazine, RM 8 for the Female magazine (RM8 x 4 = RM32) and RM5.60 for the Cleo magazine (RM5.60 x 9 = RM 50.40) Sum up all the amount would be RM90.40. Alright!! Gals...you know! I'm still keeping the magazine. So i can take out and read it again when im boring. But didn't forget to buy new monthly Cleo or Female magazine. Haha. Wait! I didn't buy both magazine. Im sharing with my besties, Jadey. If i buy Cleo for that particular month then she would buy the Female magazine. Then, we exchange after our reading. Fair enough right? Hehe.

After discovering lot of my magazines. I found one precious book which cover of lot innocent and childish look.

Deng! Deng! Denggg....My Secondary class photo during our last year for our school yearbook.
Hahahahaha....Saw the motto? I did mention it during last few post.

The more upclose picture. Can u all guess where am i? If you were my classmate, you might know where am i. But not for others. I doubt it. Even some of my classmate had forgetten where they standing as well. Alright! Thanks god the picture wasn't that sharp enough. If not, all my classmate would 'kill' me for posting this picture here. Hahaha...

Flipping few pages of this school yearbook and saw our class poem which wrote by our classmate Nicole Kessler. Here it is. A nice poem from her.

Day by days in endless ways,
Our friendship grows in stronger ways,
In everyone, friendship is a ring,
There's no ending in this circle of ring.

The bond of love in our classhood,
Will forever be united,
To share a lovely childhood,
Leaving memories to be remembered.

Friends are found in the path of life,
When one in need, help is led,
For the closest and the true ones stay,
The rest of them just wither away.

Facing the last year of our high school life,
Having a heavy heart to leave,
Leaving the land we stood for years,
Goodbye those friends we knew for years.


Her poem is nice isn't it? She is always good in English and poetry. Give her an applause for it. And thanks, Nicole. Wonder how is she right now as we already lost contact after our high school life as what she just mention in the poem. Hope she's doing well and could always take care of herself.

After finish reading the school yearbook, i found another 2 things.



Both the above is something which i cant be disclose inside my post. Something secrecy held within me.Everyone would have one secret or maybe don't have which is can't be say or told. As for that 2 things i would shortly says was .... *SECRET* Haha...Don't force or persuade me! I won't say either. As i said SECRET right? ^-^

Beside all these, of cos dust would be all around there. Hate it! Cos it always make me sneeze when cleaning it. But now is all clean. Finally, could stop the M16 aiming at me! Haha...

That's all for today!

Maye

6 comments:

Kelz said...

Gal... the picture i hardly can find were am I and how you aspect ppl to find where are you. haha

m@y3 g@L said...

Haha...i purposely de. Me in that pic damn so ugly...tats y i make it look blur...hahahahahaha

Mitchy said...

ishh ishh, the pic so small and not so clear so cant see it..haha..

Anyway, u really spend a lot on magazines...Swt swt..haha

m@y3 g@L said...

HAha...adui..okla...i edit the pic into bigger. But u all sure laugh de....

Mitch,
Yalor, spend lot on magazine. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Gal i still remember where we were standing in the pict.You're sitting at the front beside jadey while i was staning beside phoebe right behing you right if i m not mistaken?haha.

Jolene

m@y3 g@L said...

Yea...i think so...tat time our face really look childish though...miss that times too....