Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Once upon a time, my old classmates..!!!

Once upon a time, when we were in teens............

Imagine this photo was taken 7 years ago....Wow. Unbelievable. Everyone look so nerdy during our school times especially me. Haha. I was hesitating whether to blog it here or not. My look was totally out. Totally...argh...UGLY TO THE MAX.
For the time being i found this two old pictures.

Those not in the pictures don't laugh. I will dig...dig....dig....the old pictures and blog it here. Hehe. Not gonna run out from my hands........

Who will it be? Wait and see .... (*Evil winks*)

Maye

6 comments:

jade_adeline said...

walao....you.....isshh.....ugly me!! yucks!

m@y3 g@L said...

haha...c the ugly pic first ma..only can make us look more prettier in the current pic..hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wei why u post the old pict pula..ugly and innocent me haha.that was taken during form what?i cant remember it..haha.but to look back at our old selves is really funny right.haha.

Jolene

m@y3 g@L said...

When i see back do lot of memories flash back thru my mind. So have it posted here lor..haha...i will dig more n more....We do look silly n funny....

m@y3 g@L said...

That was taken when we were in F4...during sports day but at last we hang out at MP. Haha...

Anonymous said...

ya i remember at MP...haha...paiseh la...

Jolene