Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shocking News!

Supposing i'm now in the office and will be very busy with my peak period. But since i had finish some and now having some tea break. So just had a short story to share here.

I was browsing Nicole's blog and saw this SHOCKING NEWS!!!!

A 13 year old boy and 15 year old gal become daddy and mommy???? What had happen to this world nowadays?? My...My...So young. The boy's voice not even broken yet but had become father? His name is Alfie Patten and his girlfriend name is Chantelle Steadman. How they going to raise up the child? Cos both of them were still young. Doesn't they should enjoy their schooling life as a child?

After reading the new online, actually they were other boys claiming that they were the little child father as well. Cos they had unprotected sex with Chantelle too. Chantelle parents claim that Chantelle lost her virginity to only Alfie. And Alfie even say they had unprotected sex one night. Cos Chantelle is on pills but only forgot to take it.



After reading the news, my head was O-o??? Scratching my head and say 'Oh my!' Me, 24 years old only starting searching life partner. But he and she only in teens already become parents? Mine! *faint*


See...the boy in the picture look like 8 years old only wei...

Maye

No comments: