Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day vs Maye's Day

How is your valentine's day? Go where celebrate and get what pressie ya? Whether you are celebrating or not. Or got any pressie or not is not important. As long pass your day with happiness that would be enough.

During Valentine's day evening, i was meeting my besties at a shopping centre at Melaka. So we went our shopping and chit chatting. When i was just reach there, i wasn't in a good mood. But that only trouble me just a while. Cos i promise myself, if i have a problem,just think it wisely and should not think negative about it. So i put the problem aside and happily shopping with my besties. Supposingly my bestie got discount card and wanted to buy things but in the end buy nothing. You see, sometimes things is like this. You know you want to buy things so much cos of the discount card but at last will always end up buying nothing. Had you all experience the same thing?? Me and my besties always do.

After our shopping, all of us were thirsty and hungry. So, we went to Old Town Cafe which is one of my favorite places to go. Why? Don't know. Just love to go. But you know what? I end up ordering only drinking water. -_-''' ok...i know is -swt- but i just don't feel want to drink anything else except that. Can?

So we were chatting the valentine's day and saying how to celebrate or what presie or bla bla bla....you know gals chatting. Sometimes gossipping. Haha...So suddenly i told them this...

Maye: Hei, don't you all think people celebrating valentine's day is just like helping the valentine(a history person) celebrating his day? I think next time i should create a "Maye's Day" Then that day would only special for me. Don't you all think so...

Only one of my bestie responded me

Jolene: Yea...Happy May Day (五月天-band name)

Maye: -_-'''

But don't you all think is sweet when you create a day just specially for you and a day for your boyfriend?

Of course! Of course! the most IMPORTANT of all is .....

"As long as he treat me good and both of us loving each other everyday and that would be the most beautiful gift of all"

Right gals?

(P/S: Where are you my Mr.Right? So hard to find you!)

Maye

2 comments:

Mitchy said...

he is somewhere out there...Dont worry, u sure will find him one day...be happy!!

m@y3 g@L said...

I know he is out thr...but dunno he hide till whr d. I no sad la mitchy... ^-^