Friday, March 13, 2009

Making Decisions!!

Actually I don’t have any idea what to post. But few days back after chit chatting session with my besties I’ve got some thought after I went home and here I curve out this post.

Sometimes will make us headache when think about making decisions….

Decisions…Decisions…Decisions….How is the way you make your decisions?

a) very fast without hesitate much?
b) Think about thoroughly and rationally (different problems thought of different decisions) even the consequences after the decision?
c) Don’t care much about it, stay the way it is. Automatically when feels right, the decision will pop out?
d) Had makes decisions but still shaky about your decisions?
e) Didn’t think about above question at all !!

So which category are you? or mixture of those category?? There is possible though.

To me, I could say a) & e) wasn’t in my category. Other than that, yes I will have.

There is pro and cons of those categories. So let me list out what it is…

a) very fast without hesitate much
pro – when there is an opportunities, you could grab it fast
con – didn’t think thoroughly will induces making wrong decisions

b) Think about thoroughly and rationally (different problems thought of different decisions) even the consequences after the decision?
pro – could make right decision and normally won’t regret after deep thinking
con – taking too long to think will always slip away the opportunities and always will link to negative thinking.

c) Don’t care much about it, stay the way it is. Automatically when feels right, the decision will pop out?
pro – silent sometimes makes good decision.
con – lying to own self and avoid the reality

d) Had makes decisions but still shaky about your decisions?
pro – good to think about it again whether is a right decision or not
con – in the end, your decision will always different from earlier. And sometimes suppose is a right decision but in the end came out wrong decision.

e) Didn’t think about above question at all!!!
pro – didn’t make own self complicated by asking above questions
con – didn’t try to know about your inner self


But normally I would advice my family or besties or friends to fall on category b). Think carefully is the up most important. Cos that would normally making right decisions.

Long time ago, could say been 2-3 years back I had make a decision to some problem. But it really takes a longer time and gone through lot of hard journey making the decision. Sometimes and even now do feel in dilemma. But since I had made the decision so I keep reminding myself about it. (As you all can see the right up of my post, there is a ‘feeling’ part)

Decisions are something that we make solely on our own. Besties or friends or even family could only tell their opinion as a reference for you during decision making.

REMEMBER NO ONE COULD MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOU EXCEPT YOURSELF!!!

So what’s your decision now?

^_^

Maye

4 comments:

jade_adeline said...

ya true enough... im headache too. which path im gonna go tru for my coming career line? Account?? banks?? manufacturing industry?? insurance?? bla bla bla.....ishhhh headache.. making right decision is a tough task. miserable.. scare taking the wrong decision will affect our career. really headache..keep it on baby...we can do it!!!

m@y3 g@L said...

Ya babe...we can do it!!!

Unknown said...

my decision now is to drop u a comment and say

"effing hell, u're damn rite~ the only individual to make the shot is ourself"

peace out,
-weEp-

m@y3 g@L said...

YEa~~~ ^-^