Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today With My Jealousity~~~

Today had a weird feeling that i didn't have before....
Had some jealousity in me towards.....
Didn't ever in my life i would think about this type of feeling....
I thought i never will
since i always think rationally
but now i am
and it feels inside me
and i admit
I'm jealous!
Didn't know is it towards to one person only
or the surrounding beside me
Argh....
It will make me depressed one day if i'm keep thinking the negatives....
Come on, Maye!
Still young,...
Still young...
Lot of things waiting you to do...
Shu...away the negatives and always stand at positive
Peace ya!!
Had you all jealous before of someone or something or anything?
Not envy! Jealous!
Is ok to admit!
Better than avoiding!
Who doesn't jealous!
Right?
(P/S: Could admit here to me. If don't feel wanna left down names, could leave as 'anoynomous'. Feel free to admit!)
The other side of,
Maye

No comments: