Monday, June 22, 2009

A letter to Pa & Ma!!!

I should had type this down yesterday but i was busy. But although that, i still wouldn't forget to wish my Pa, Father's Day and Ma, Happy Mother's Day!

Ma, everytime when i help to dye your hair, seen you hair had grow lot of white hair each day. I've realises you had grown old each day. When i was baby till now, you never stop teaching me and giving me guidance. The unconditional love from you is can't comparable. Now you had more time on your own, do the things that you like. We, the children will always support you and love you every second.
Pa, 10 years ago, you had leave us. Leaving us with the memories that could only be remember. When i was taking SPM, seeing friend's father sharing the result and i hope you were there.
When i was start working, wants to bring you to have a dinner on my first salary and i hope you were there.
When i got into some trouble, hoping you were there.
Although all that i can't see you but i know you were there giving me a warm smile. Always...always...
When i'm not at home,ma ma is alone. But somehow i know you were there watching her. Just like the way you used to accompany her. I know deep down our heart we had some sad memories but we hoping you were there than you were leaving.
We all miss you, Pa!
Pa....Ma....I love you!!
With Love,
Maye

No comments: