Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael, R.I.P!!

This few days every one of the corner of the world were talking and discussing about Michael Jackson death. I believe everyone eyes open wide when heard about this news included me. Michael was the asset of the entertainment industry. But now our important asset had gone. A totally big loss for us. No more Moonwalk live performance ever. Left with us now only memories and memories.
His sudden death make me miss and i should cherish the people that i care around me. I've been busy with my work and seldom get in touch those who are close to me. His loss make me feel i should make a call or sms to them that i used to close with. Sorry for my late respond. I miss you all !!!
Michael, may you R.I.P
Thank you for making such a wonderful memories for all of us.
Maye

No comments: