Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reinstatement!

After my post " When you break", lot of my friends sending text messages to me. Everyone asking the same question " R u ok?" and i'm gonna say " I am ok"
Maybe i've say little it short story here.

Few days ago, my favorite nekclace break after my bath. This necklace been with me by years. I've try not to wear it but the next day I still bring it out and wear it. But today, it breaks and it seems something was not right. Okay...i know you would say i'm superstitious. Maybe...but whenever i touch my neck, i would touch it. But now is so empty.

Maybe to you all is some normal necklace but to me, this is not only a gift from my besties but also symbolises my friendship. Not only this necklace, all my besties gift to me, i've always so precious. Of cos some can't wear it at my body but i keep it safely in my drawer. Each gift are still there. Even the cards.

I keep all gifts to me because i know one day all of us may have our own life. At least, next time i could tell my children or grandchildren that
"There...That is my besties gift to me! Beautiful isn't it?"

Always here,
Maye

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

i buy one for u hahaha...wei so long nvr meet up leh.....tal & pui gonnaaa bla bla bla bla me right aftr they saw me siallllll....raya im going to kl..if u r going let m know...u know my sis house rite?? w can chat there hahaha