Sunday, August 23, 2009

When You Break!!!

I and you met some years ago,
I've attracted to you the moment i saw you,
Decided will be with you no matter where you go.
You and me share lots of up and down together,
but seems that you doesn't matter,
Thought give some time to let you think it through,
Thought my dream with you will come true,
But your quiet had say "we've been through"


When you say bye,
I'll respect you,
When i say bye,
I'll just couldn't leave you.


Didn't give up,
Me, try to patch it up,
Your action tells me "i give up"


After all the sacrifices,
Finally i success,
Somehow i can't feel...
I can't feel the old you anymore.


And so you say good bye,
Telling me let the past be gone.


Is time to find a new one.



(Why you break with me just like this? I know you doing this for my own good. I will miss you)

Love,
Maye

1 comment:

jade_adeline said...

aiksss.nvm ....ur birthday present i buy one for u