Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh Yeah!!!

Aiyoyo...Just realise i've not been updating my blog for a long long time. Think sudah berkulat already. But yesterday someone's blog make me realise that, I should blog. Haha. Well, i really can't say him here. If not i got FIRED...Not taking gun to fired. But it really FIRED. Hmm...maybe not fired. Is just my life will be hard.

Well, as for him, i really can't imagine his blog was so funny. Especially when he twisting the words in his blog. Hahahahahaha..... Sorry. Can't tahan.. hahahahaha... Yesterday i was starting study for my December exam. Until half way, my friend aka my colleague sms to me.
Colleague: Online now. Fast!
Me: ??? ok Online now.

She send me a link. What link? The link to his blog. Hahaha. Sorry readers. I really can't disclose him here. If not tomorrow i will be the headline of all the newspapers. A GIRL GET KILLED by DISCLOSING A BLOG LINK!! Hahaha...back to the story. So i read some. I said to myself. Maybe i read one then continue others tomorrow. But in the end i can't stop reading it. Bcos it was damn funny.

In my mind, he is someone maybe serious. Not so naughty. But reading his blog yesterday change my impression of him in my mind. Totally a different person from the way he wrote the blog. His appearance and his blog totally a two different world people. In my mind, he is sometimes serious. Seldom jokes. At first when i saw him i thought, my god such a young man but acting so serious? Come on you are youngster don't so serious. But now i realise after all, he is NORMAL young man. Haha.

Oh yeah, you are so awesome!!! Make my day with laughter. Thanks though.

By the way, last 2 weeks i've went holiday. Relaxing...Eating...Sleeping....Climbing....Camwhoring..
Here's the picture!!

People goes holiday almost eevryone always had the same thing or routine. So i think let my pictures says it all. (Konon...actually lazy ade ler) Okay i admit i'm lazy. Picture saying the same thing what. Save my saliva on that. Haha...

Enjoy the pictures...

okay...not this one. This is just for my closing post. Click the link above.

C ya'all in next post.

Maye

No comments: