Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Birthday vs Christmas 2009

I'm back. Hehe. Today this blog especially thanks to all my family, buddies, and friends. Thank you for the celebration and presie!! I had a great birthday this year!!! Muakss... Hug Hug...

Okay. I know you all would love see pictures than i'm telling grandmother stories right? I can read your mind~~~~ Haha...


First celebration from them~~~Thought only having a drink!! But surprise they bring out cake!! Thank u!! Muaks..





A second celebration from my besties!!! At Karaoke!! Thank u!! Muaks...Muaks..













All gone crazy that night...Haha...This few pictures are still okay...see below...



SEE~~~~~ So high~~~







Having another celebration with my dearest family. Together with my niece, 18 December baby too.... See out family trademark!! ROUND FACE!!! Haha...Too bad here is not a complete family potrait! Left out my big bro and small bro!! But never mind! That day i have a wonderful night too..


Here is the cake my sis bought for us!!!! So pretty and so so sweeeetttt......


.






This presie from Kevin! Thanks. I really love this dress!!! And Thank for your companion during my birthday!!
Presie from Jolene and kelly!! Aromatherapy Dead Sea Bath Salts SLIMMING!!!! That is the most important word! Haha. A cute small card from them!!!
And also Collagen Crystal Eye Mask!! They knew i will be 'superman'!! What superman? Doesn't the eye mask look like the Superman eyes? Haha....I still remember last year they bought me Elianto eye mask too!
OKay....That was my birthday happening!!! How about my Christmas?? Christmas eve i was in the cinema watching movie! A nice quiet and peaceful Christmas!! It is better than the outside traffic jam!! Hehe.... On Christmas day i was with who???
Ta daaaa.... With my besties Jadey!! Believe it! My first time to exchange Christmas gift with my besties ler....Hehe...
Deng deng denggg..... My Christmas gift!!!
SO....That is how my birthday and Christmas for 2009!! Next year how it will be? God knows!!
P/S: 2010 is coming!! Here i wish everyone Happy New Year 2010 and hope each and everyone around the corner of the world happy everyday!!!
Maye

No comments: