Saturday, December 12, 2009

24

12th December 1985 suppose is my exact birthday. But my mum said i was stubborn. Still staying inside her belly and doesn't want to see the world. Cos inside i've been being feed and had no worries inside. So comfort.

But doctor told my mum that i shouldn't stay too long. It is not healthy for the baby. And so after a week, is like i've heard the doctor said. And i was born.

Just clip of eyes, i've now 24 years old. If good enough, i would be a wife and a mother right now. Just like what my mum love to say those words to me. Cos she gave birth to my sister when she was 23 years old. So..you see. Past another few weeks, i will be stepping in the year of 25 years old. Hei...not fair! I've not yet really enjoy my 24 for a year and now i will be stepping 25? Haiz...for December baby is always that not fair. But what to do? We choose to be born in that month.

All this past 24 years, lot of stories had been curve out in this journey! The sad one! The happy one! The excited one! The....bla bla bla. Lots and lots! Past few months been having conversation to my besties. All of us had grown up! Everyone is thinking about the future and some start thinking to settle down.

I've been thinking for myself too. Of cos not rushing myself to settle down. That would let it natural. But also need myself to make the first step before thinking that. Plus i still have problem lingering around me that i couldn't put it down. How could i make the first step if i'm still lingering that? Sometimes i didn't think much about it but once a while it seems coming back reminding me.

There are times that i'm sure what i want in the future but i pacing back and forth didn't know what should i do for it.

24 years old, i should think forward and should let go the past! But i already get used to the feeling i had. Is tearing me when i think about it! I still keep on walking and holding it in me. Cos i know i don't want to lose it.

Wish all the sad things in me or in my family or in my besties would be gone soon!

Lastly, wish earlier to myself,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
JIA YOU!!
Maye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

same to me la....only enjoy 24 for one and half month then gonna turn 25 dy... sad case...

ya.hope that next year will be a better year for everybody.

Jolene

m@y3 g@L said...

Yalor..Don't wish much! Just wish everyone have a good year ahead!!

Crabbed!! said...

Don't worry, according to Japan's standard, the both of you have 5 months to enjoy before considered 25.

A Happy Belated Birthday to both of you.
Hope you will receive the best Birthday present ever; a stranger asking "Are you 20 years old?"

Kelz said...

I thought usually ppl is happy to have their birthday end of year wor. Cause you gam gam 24. Or you gals count by years? Anyway all the best to everyone in the coming years. JIA YOU. ^_^

m@y3 g@L said...

Randy..Thanks for the wish! YES!! WE are always 20 years old. HaHa...

Kelly, we count by years lor..Hehe...even ppl ask oso ask "which year u born?" so is the same too..