Tuesday, December 8, 2009

YES!!!

Why a BIG YES? Me finish exam d. Yahoo~~~ I love post-exam period. But i broke one thing. That day receive an angry sms. Too angry untill broke it. (But now is over d la..hehe)

See...can know how angry i am that day!!! Now left one specs to survive.....Haiz..need waste money to do another one. Only got one specs feel no security at all.. If the one and only one break also then i will be like half-blind people. Can't work and cant drive. Can't do lot of things!!!

Finally i can shopping, movie, sing K, drink tea, rebonding and cooking!! Yeah...COOKING??? YES! Cannot cook meh? Nah...that day when i was holiday-ing (study) I did cook for myself!! The famous dishes from my cooking~~~

Ladies & gentlemen, give applause to my
Dang dang dannnggg.......
FRIED RICE with lap cheong and eggs

My best cooking dishes. My mum sure complain to me again. " Why i go KL only u cook ar?? Didn't c u cook for me??" Haha. Finally i got fulfill her dream la... i did cook for her! Again...my best cooking dishes... FRIED RICE with ginger and eggs. Those who don't love ginger, then sorry la...cos cook fried rice with ginger and eggs is so delicious. (saliva dropping) Kla...share with you the recipe. It is fast and can fulfill your hungriness.......

FRIED RICE WITH LAP CHEONG & EGGS

Ingredients: lap cheong, eggs, left-over rice(yesterday) , sesame oil, and garlic
Other preparations tools : wok, fire and pan

Step 1: Pour some sesame oil in the wok. Let it heat while. Then, fry lap cheong.

Step 2: After frying, cut lap cheong into slices and put it a bowl. Then put aside. It will be use in the process of frying the rice. (Caution:Use a fork to hold the lap cheong when cutting, be careful of hot)

Step 3: Heat the wok. After a while, pour in garlic (of cos, cut it first) . When the garlic is about yellowish, pour in your rice. (Caution: Remember to control your cooking fire, fire too big will cause your food 'black' which means 'chao tar" ^-^)

Step 4: Pour in your eggs (Min: 2eggs) and stir until every part of your rice is mix with eggs. (Caution: Don't put more eggs...careful of cholesterol)

Step 5: Pour in your fried slices lap cheong and stir for few minutes.

Step 6: Off the fire and is now ready to be served!!!

Seee.....only 6 steps..okay maybe 7 steps...Need cut the garlic..Or maybe 8 steps...Need wash the dishes after eating? Hehe. For first timer in cooking could try this too. Cos is easy isn't it?

Credits to:
Mum
- Cos she borrows me her kitchen and tools

Kelly

- How come she is here? I was totally forgot what bawang putih in english name. I sms-ed her and she told me that. And oh....the words 'pan' is she the one who tell me. If not, i think i'm gonna write the frying stick d.. Hahahahaha.....

ACCA- Association Certified Chartered Accountant
- Hahaha....why my ACCA is here? If is not cos of exam, i don't think i will do cooking and fried my best cooking dishes fried rice! ^-^


Happy trying!!

Lousy chef,
Maye

2 comments:

Kelz said...

Gal, your fried rice is with ginger or lap cheong?

m@y3 g@L said...

fried rice with ginger i gave the recipe last last last a very long last post d...This is with lap cheong de...hehe...mislead huh? Sorry...Hehe