Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another again???

Class started again = Busy gal again

Last week my class finally started. Sad thing was why do have class on Wednesday? Why? Why? Most Wednesday, I would plan to watch movie at cinema though. Cos is only cost me RM 6 per ticket! I can save up another RM 2 compare to other days. ^-^ v

And this time I’m taking paper F9, Financial Management. Browse quickly on the text book, it seems there are some formula calculations and lots….lots… of words which means lots…lots… of theory. Another meaning I need to write a lot in the exam paper. But, at least there is a BUT, the calculations part could help me to get some bonus marks in case I’m weak in theory. Alright is not ‘in case’ is really weak in theory and especially in mesmerizing. OH SHIT!! SHIT!!! SHITTTT…..!!!!

The lecturer was a lady. Of course, she will be teaching in English. Is just that I wasn’t really can get use to listen her slang. She does really make me confused whether my English had getting worse or getting better. Her pronunciation was just so different from mine. Can say she just back from UK or England?? Nope, I doubt it! Maybe this is Malaysia English. “Minglish” ??

January again = Busy gal again & again

As for my works, is January now so you all know my frequent schedule I will be start busy meeting deadlines which means I might ‘dead’. Not the real dead but almost to dead. Just hope I could enjoy my Chinese New Year holiday before getting myself more and more busy. I will be busy outside office, I think.

My works got nothing special. Cos is always the same routine everyday. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Audit Program, paper documents and of course couldn’t been left out was the laptop and the telephone. Or another meaning, just like other office work. You know!! Hope the busy could avoid me from thinking any unnecessary things. That is already enough!

Chinese New Year again = I’m old another year again

Chinese New Year is coming. Though, I not yet go re-bond my hair. It will soon. To be exact, another approximately 24 days calculated from today’s date. Which means not even a month, the ‘Tiger’ is coming on the way! New attires or new household furniture and utensils are never misses out by the Chinese. The ‘new’ things can be symbolizes the hoping it will be a good year ahead. Of course everyone wants a good year ahead. To be in details, you have to see your ‘luck’ in year 2010 depends on your Chinese horoscope, the 12 animals to predict whether we are in good or bad luck. Chinese, you know whom 12 animals are they. As for me, I not yet see my luck! So is still a mystery to me. My mum for sure will look out for me! So I got live report from her! No need put effort on searching that. Haha. This year Chinese New Year will be celebrating at other places!! Where?? Let you guess!! After Chinese New Year, I will update again here.
Saying about old, one by one of my friends are getting married. Some of them even had already become Mama. The older I am, the more responsibilities I need to hold. I admit I’m getting older!! :( sob sob….

Reviewing year 2009, it is a tiring year for me. Lot of unexpected things had happen which induces my worries increasing on that year. Or maybe could say I think too much! Who wants to think that much right? I care that’s why I think. Pray and hope for the coming year, everyone would have a bless year and good opportunities and also no worries ahead including me! ^-^ v

(P/S: God, will you give surprise for this year ahead??)

Love,
Maye

No comments: