Saturday, March 27, 2010

Am I ??

Few few weeks ago, having an argument with my close friend.Before that, ask you all a question!

Am i always want to win every conversation that i had with you all??

Well, seriously i didn't know whether i am or not! Until that day my friend told me that! Someone told him about that so he is telling me so that i can realise about it.

Towards my besties, i talk to them straight forward. Cos i know there is where i can freely talk to them without barrier! But if i do hurt you all by my words, i'm really sorry! Cos i just mainly want to be true to you all only. Nothing else. Sometimes just one of my caring!

When you talk to your friends, when something you feels want to talk and say, wouldn't you all do so? Isnt it tiring when you keep think how to use a proper way to talk. A normal friend or " hi and bye" friend i might think to use a proper way cos im still not understand them that well. But to my besties, i talks it almost all. But if sometimes if can't to be say will still remain silent, of cos.

Using a proper way. Everyone had different view of "a proper way" To me, i think "That is a proper way to tell him/her" But to the person who listening it doesn't mean they think is a proper way! Isnt it?

Sometimes when think back this argument, well, im actually bit mad about it but think it back another round, he was being a true friend only so that is why he is telling me straight forward. He is kindly reminding me only! So i'm not mad now though.

Maye

2 comments:

sleepy7557 said...

hm...honestly there's no win or lose in any conversation.it's all about making ur best point of view where not everybody can accept it.i just believe that u have a strong believe in ur point to share with so it got nothing to do with win or lose.well,IMO we r humans who have diff thoughts and preference so just state ur opinion strongly no matter what people say.=)

m@y3 g@L said...

thanks gary...nothing..now everything over already..he is just reminding me of tat only.. :)