Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some old stuff!!

Just after finish reading back all my blogs that i've written back in Year 2005 where i first started was at "Friendster". That time, everyone must have an friendster account. Haha. And so happen i saw people around me was writing blog. I was wondering "Really that nice to play blog??" So i give it a try and write it.

Doesn't much people read about it. (I' m not popular though!) So i've write lot of things inside. Types of feelings, types of article and song and some crap, of course! Haha. Now after few years been writing a blog, i understand why is it so nice playing a blog! Haha.

Blog sometimes is a nice place for me to release.But also a place of trap as well. What trap?a trap for myself! Cos some of my readers may take it seriously after reading my blog. And in turn they sometimes misunderstand me. Well, maybe my words wasnt clear enough. Though sometimes only myself know what im writing! And though sometimes i just write the surface of the things only. Still im keeping some little secrecy in me! Hehe. Blog is somewhere i feel wanted to say then i write it! And sometimes is crap too. Hehe.

Is nice reading back those blog that i've written so far. Nice memory to think back when and hows my feel when i'm writing that. When i'm old, i'm still wondering will I read back these blog or not! And tell my grandchildren how interesting my life it is! Haha. Nice though..

So sometimes my blog is true but mostly crap, i think! Haha...Is just telling all of you,

Don't misunderstand my blog sometimes! Cos sometimes i didn't say it all! Here is a place for my release! You all should know me!!

(P/S: I didn't realise i can hold it for so long with me!)

;-)

Maye

No comments: