Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mobile phone vs Laptop

Headache ar.... I don't know should i buy mobile phone or should i buy laptop? How i wish i can buy both at the same time. Okay...i know is impossible although separated the word ' im possible' is still impossible. I already had an old computer at home which can be put into the museum. Maybe is time to change a new one, i thought. But though the computer is old, it still can bring me around the world for quite some long time, is already incredible. Haha...

That day went to survey my mobile phone. I realise the more i survey, the more i can't finish comparing the good and bad. Which means the more i can't made up my decision to buy which model. Haiz...headache. I've give up. As long is android phone and is pretty cool, no need so "canggih" will do.

On the other side, i saw the flyers at my home that day. The laptop price was just almost same as the mobile phone price (though it still need add on few hundred bucks from the mobile phone price) My heart shake. Start thinking, maybe i buy a laptop and cheap mobile phone. So if i want to online, at least laptop screen is more wider and clearer. But handphone is more easy to carry.

Argh....you see i started headache. Haiz...What should i do??? Why both of the things are so tempting?? :-s

Headache,
Maye

2 comments:

kevin said...

u should get an iphone4... hehehe... :)

m@y3 g@L said...

u buy for me ar? Thank u ar...haha