Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Haiz....I'm old another year again!!

Hello everyone. Nope is not my birthday. Is another Chinese New Year again. And i'm getting older another year again. Another 4 years i'm going to started with the number "3" Oh shit!! Time really pass very fast. Have to grab it properly every minute and every second. If not, i scared i will regret one day for not grabbing it with care.
Every new year, every one would have new year resolution. As for me, i don't wish much. Just a simple one. First of all.....
1) Hope my family and loved one stay healthy and happy everyday. I love you all.
2) Hope this year my work went smoothly. All the challenges at work i could handle with care and overcome it.
3) Hope every exam that i take would pass (Of cos depend on my hard work and discipline..hehe)
4) Hope i strike lottery. Haha... Okay i know this is hard. But i hope....
5) Hope each of my best friends and friends stay cute and pretty everyday. To those who work, hope you all have a smooth year ahead. Those who study, hope you all pass all your exam and graduate soon.
6) Hope the world would have no more war. And peace everyday.
Last of all...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FOR ALL CHINESE


&


HAPPY HOLIDAY TO THOSE NON-CHINESE


Oopss....sorry.....Uploaded wrong.


Ah...this is the correct one.. (Dong Dong Chiang...Dong dong Chiang....)

Maye

No comments: