Friday, May 13, 2016

2 years and counting

OH MY GOD!! Finally i found my password.

Imagine that i couldn't log in for about 2 years. Well, beside that I was busy with my work. You know, when people gets older, either they married with kids or else they busy with work. And i'm the one whom fall under work category.

Last post is about my dog Snow. And now she is no longer a puppy. Big girl now and she is so lovely. Now, i had no longer with 1 dog. Haha.. I adopted another chocolate dog. Her name is Girl Girl. My mum like this name. So, that's how she got her name.

Back to just now i said about the password. For the past 2 years i keep couldn't remember which email and which password for my this blog. Well, you all must be asking why not open a new blog address. But i just know i don't want. This blog i created back in 2008. Though is not much of the entry like a professional blogger. But it do contain my memory back then. Once a while i will open back these pages and read. Yeah, imagine that i couldn't remember my password yet i only can read instead of posting a blog. My friend say "What?! you still write blog?" Why not? Why not??

But is okay. I'm back. I do not know how much of people are reading this blog. But definitely i know 1 person will be keep looking and reading this blog. Which is the owner of this blog. Yeah IS ME!!

As you know, and i don't know whether you know, I've work with Hitachi for the past 3 years. Lot of things had learn over there. How to be meticulous and how to plan your work. And the most interesting part is how to handle people emotion. Well, I am not a very good temper person. But if i feel something is not right, i definitely will stand up and say out. Some people told me some of the time we shouldn't be so straight forward. Some people do told me please be straight forward. As you see i can't please everyone. And i am the straight forward person. Well, if that things is important i definitely using the straight forward. But if i don't really care at all, i don't even care to speak.

And so, i left and found another job. Is near my house too. Maybe i am destined to be only work in a place which near my home? I think i'm being cursed that. Hahaha. I'm just kidding. I am the one who choose want to work near home. For this new company, so far i'm still alive in there.

As my home, is still my sweet home. Still the cosy and comfort place where i can be myself completely.

Maye


No comments: