Thursday, July 13, 2017

Technically, I'm Single But My Heart is Taken by Someone I Can't Call Mine

I know, you've been there, I've been there. We both are woman. When things something like that to happen, your friends would told you "Maybe is not the right timing yet". And hell yeah, then you would tell them " When is the right timing then?" Then they would said again " You would know when is the right timing"

Then you would like.................

Really F*** the right timing sometimes. And you will think back why is the hell always in this type of situation? Then you start to analyse is it something wrong with us? Or is it our pattern that attracted to someone taken? Or we giving wrong signal? and so on... and on...

But seriously, if the other person didn't give some mix signal, do you think people would fall to someone who is taken? Things something like this happen doesn't necessarily is only 1 person problem.

I know to walk out that suck situation is so hard. Is freaking hard, I know that. Then we will find some movies related to that situation, trying to figuring out what is really happening. Find some solution to get over it. Heard a song that is so related to your feeling, and you started crying alone maybe in a room or in a car while driving. Started to write a blog post about your feeling, like what I'm doing now. Is ok, you know. Is ok. I've been there too. You are just a normal girl like everyone else out there included me.

Sometimes I do little feel guilty though to my blog website. Cos most of the time I only find "my blog" when I am feeling bad. Well, I'm sorry though. That's the way that I can release some times. I don't care whether people reading my blog or not. I just care what I've written down here where I can read when times pass a little while.

So, you may asked "then how the hell we should get out of that situation?" Technically is that go on with your life. Do what you used to do. Maybe take up a new course or a new work out. Make some new friends perhaps. Slowly you would know, there are much more other things that is much important than keep hanging on in this situation.

You can do it. We can do it.

Ciao

I'm writing this with sick body. No, is not keep thinking of that situation that made me sick. I'm just sick becos the body can't handle the overwork anymore. Nothing to do with this situation. :-p

Ciao again.

No comments: