Saturday, May 20, 2017

10 months

Oh my! Is been 10 months since my last blog. Short update:

Korea
Yes, I've back from Korea last year October. It was going exactly what I plan. Due to Malaysia Ringgit drops a lot at that times, I couldn't really buy much. If you loves cosmetics, then this is the country you wouldn't want to be miss. Bangkok is Land of Smile then Korea is Land of Cosmetics. Their public transport is easy. No need to be scared if you don't know Korean as it have English words on it. Love their food and my favourite is Ssamgyupsal. This trip is walk and walk and walk. That is why when I walk through the subway I can see their girls is slim and pretty. Cos is quite pretty far when you want to exchange the exit from one place to another place. So after the walk, feel pretty hungry quite fast plus the weather is cold. And is exact nice weather. Simply love it.

Work
Yes, is 1 year anniversary. *blow whistle* Just done the yearly appraisal last Wednesday. Thinks it should be turn out good. Finger crossed on that. Next year would have a new role for me. And at that same time I'm quite a dilemma. Thinking of going back Melaka to work. Yes, you didn't see wrong. I still feel Melaka is still my home. I didn't know how to describe that feeling. But it feels right deep in me. Melaka is hard to have a good job vacancy. I'm waiting the opportunity to knock my door. And I shall grab it by then.

Family
Family is still the same. Just a bit problem arise and we have a bit more argument on that. But no matter what, is still family. Believe it could be solve with love. Yes, sometimes I couldn't stand it when I see things went wrong. I would keep saying about the issue. But I was in the hope that I could help to solve it. I knew we can go through it. Have faith.

Love Life
Knew a guy last year Nov. I have guys friends. And this is the first time I felt so much common connection with a guy no matter in interest or personal attitude. We both weren't in a relationship when we start chat. At first I was ok when we jokes about each other going out with our guy or girl friends. So we never met before until this year March is the first time. And to my surprise, we were like long lost friend. Chat all the night. He left a good impression to me. And yeah I feel good with this guy. When the second time we meet, he bring his girlfriend. My heart wrench a bit. If I tell you I didn't know why is it my heart wrenching, well perhaps that's a lie. I knew I like this guy. But not the kind of very love. Just simply likes him. Well, how the hell you like a guy when you only met the second time. And yes, I ask that to myself all the time after the second time meet up. How the hell this is happen. And yes, how the hell it could happen. Maybe we have so much coincidence that's really surprise me. Or maybe... I don't know, seriously. I told my best friend, she look at me and said "Why the hell you always met this kind of situation?" Meaning, when I feel good with this guy and before we couldn't further understanding, the guy would have girlfriend. And I told her " Yeah, why do I attract this type of man?" Really wanted to be as friend with him. But before that I need to clear and repeating remind myself ""He has a girlfriend....He has a girlfriend....He has a girlfriend.."" until my heart slowly numb and auto stops. Perhaps this time is not my time yet, again. To myself, "You can do it!"

Future trip - Bangkok
Yes!! Yes!! Going to Bangkok coming this September. Hurray. This time is our family trip. Hope we have yearly family trip. No matter oversea or domestic. Can't wait for it. This time Bangkok trip would be a relaxing one. Though I said is a relaxing one, but I can feel I think I would buy a lot too. *Evil winks* Haha

Future trip - Krabi
Yes!! I'm going to Krabi next year March. Is still under planning. No booking has been made yet. And this is the first time going oversea with my best friend, Jade. Can you all imagine we known each other for more than 20 years and we never been oversea trip before? Can you imagine that? I always told her " Why we didn't go for oversea trip? This time must make it success no matter what!" Holy yeah, I can't wait for the first trip with my favourite girl of all time. Can't wait!! Can't wait!!


So lets see how long I'm gonna catch up with you all again. Hope next one would be a good one.

P/S: Today 520. I love you.

Love,
Maye

No comments: