Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pre-Trip : Korea

An Nyeong everyone!!

Last week is Raya week meaning is a public holiday for Malaysia where lot of people will go vacation or we say as "balik kampong" (back hometown). I did not "balik kampong" for that week. Instead I was sitting at home doing my Korea itinerary.

It was so much homework to do for my Korea trip. I read lot of blogs. I read lot of subway maps. I needed to take half day to finish my 1 day schedule. Feel tired after doing it but it still contented when I can finish it. Yeay!!

When you go Seoul. You have to use public transport. It is so convenient. I had not go for my trip. But let me share their subway website where you can search which station to get off and how much is the fare.

Subway website : http://www.smrt.co.kr/program/cyberStation/main2.jsp?lang=e

So as a foreigners we have advantage where we can use discount coupons for selected brand like lotte, the alive musem, petite france, tony moly and etc. Remember to download from the website and show to the shop staff. The discount coupon got expiry. So be aware of the date. No worry it won't be a short expiry date.

Discount coupon website : http://vkc.or.kr/en/special-offehttp://www.visitkorea.com.my/discover-korea-your-way-2016.htmlrs/discount-coupons/

You can search your local Korea Tourism Organisation. Sometimes they do have some promotions. Like Malaysia, the Korea Tourism Organisation had a campaign name "Discover Korea Your Way". This campaign included giving you free 2000 won T-Money card and some discount coupon. And of cos, there are no free lunch in this world. You had to do 1 short survey and at the end of the survey they will give you a code. But before the short survey you had to register yourself as their Korea Club Kaki, using that log in ID only can do the short survey.

Malaysia Korea Tourism Organisation website: http://www.visitkorea.com.my/discover-korea-your-way-2016.html

If you need some Korea travel information, feel free to visit their website. Inside they have the info of transportation, where you can know where to get to the location. Inside also do have the info about the admission fee for some tourist spot location.

Korea Travel website: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto

As for the itinerary I couldn't share it here as I have yet to finish it. After I came back from Korea, I will share it. No worries. I will post my Korea trip. How much I spend for the whole trip and so on.

Alright, see you all in next blog. Going to watch my movie. Wee~~~

Ciao,
Maye


No comments: