Saturday, May 14, 2016

Yearning

Oh hell yeah. Right after i post 2 blogs, my laptop down. Seriously? Why does everytime when i try to upload something at my blog, another problem arise.

Nope, you not going to stop me to blog anyway. Haha. I couldn't restart my laptop. It didn't even went to the windows. So i guess is time to call up the Acer Technical Support Team. Yesterday i've called.

"Thank you for calling Acer Technical Support team. Our business hour is at weekdays 8.30am to 5.30pm."

What?!! I am so lucky? Alright. But is okay i have another laptop with me. I'm still lucky huh?

Put that aside. And i wanted to go for VACATION~~~ Yeap you didn't see wrongly. I needed a vacation so badly. Imagine that, I would just see which destination to go and straight buy flight ticket just like that.

But money restricted me to go. Asking me to bear for another few months. Just maybe another 5 months and i will be off for my long holiday. Well, so i told my money can i just have a short trip like say, go some local beaches area? Maybe book a nice hotel to enjoy all the hotel facilities. It sound nice too. My money very cruel. Just said "NOPE, U CAN'T FOR NOW!! FOR GOD SAKE CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT ANOTHER 5 MONTHS?!"

Alright, had enough argument with my money so i decided to let go. I will wait. Just wait. You know so much temptation when i open up my facebook can see my friends go all different places for vacation. My legs are so itchy now.

I think everyone in this world would want vacation. Who doesn't want? Vacation made you smile. Made your mind relax. Release depression. Girls is not only addicted to shopping. But sometimes vacation too. Even just a short one, you will damn happy. So before you get really old, do travel if money allow. Don't tell to yourself you don't have time. Time can be arrange.

Alright! I've done with my yearning of vacation!

Perhaps see ya in next blog!!

A girl wanted a vacation damn so much,
Maye


No comments: